In this episode of Holistically Curious, Teresa explores the joys and difficulties of people who are Empaths. Empaths absorb the emotions and physical sensations of those around them. This ability makes them compassionate, but EXHAUSTED, citizens of the world. Kim reveals information about the super computer of the Universe, better known as the Akashic Records. What information is stored in the Akashic Records and how can you access it? Listen to find out!
- 4 Popular Myths About Being an Empath by Aletheia Luna www.Lonerwolf.com/myths-being-an-empath
- The Differences Between Highly Sensitive People and Empaths by Judith Orloff, M.D. www.PsychologyToday.com
- How to Tell If Someone’s an Empath. by Christel Broederlow www.ThoughtCo.com
- How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and its Journey by Linda Howe
- Discover Your Soul’s Path Through the Akashic Records: Taking Your Life from Ordinary to ExtraOrdinary by Linda Howe
Thank you to our sponsor this week: LumenKind.
While supplies last, LumenKind is offering Holistically Curious listeners a FREE Gifty Pack of their awesome Mindful Marks.
Mindful Marks are beautiful temporary wearables to help remind you to be present and remind you of your intentions.
Simply, go to www.lumenkind.co/HC to get yours today!