Did you know that Fairies and Elves have something in common with Angels? In this episode, Teresa explains a little bit about what Angels are and what they are not. Some of this might surprise you! Kim discusses Dr. Lynne Kelly’s book, “The Memory Code.” Within the book, Lynn Kelly reveals indigenous memory techniques and explains her theory for the purpose behind many of the world’s great stone monuments like Stonehenge.
- The Angel Book: A Handbook for Aspiring Angels by Karen Goldman
- A Book of Angels: Reflections on Angels Past and Present and True Stories of How They Touch Our Lives by Sophy Burnham
THE MEMORY CODE
- The Memory Code: The Secrets of Stonehenge, Easter Island and Other Ancient Monuments by Dr. Lynne Kelly
- The Memory Code: How Oral Cultures Memorize So Much Information (www.TheConversation.com)
- Method of Loci (www.Wikipedia.com)
- Has Australian Researcher Lynne Kelly Discovered the Secret to Stonehenge? (www.News.com.au)
Thank you to our sponsor this week: LumenKind.
While supplies last, LumenKind is offering Holistically Curious listeners a FREE Gifty Pack of their awesome Mindful Marks.
Mindful Marks are beautiful temporary wearables to help remind you to be present and remind you of your intentions.
Simply, go to www.lumenkind.co/HC to get yours today!