In this episode Kim chats about Indigo, Crystal, & Rainbow Children which are special beings who have come to Earth with a mission to help humanity evolve for the better. Teresa discusses the benefits of a good night’s sleep and how to get it. Listen, Learn, & Laugh with them! And as always…STAY CURIOUS!
Indigo, Crystal, & Rainbow Children
- The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober
- Indigo Celebration: More Messages, Stories, and Insights from the Indigo Children by Lee Carroll
Sleep: Benefits & Tips
- 11 Surprising Health Benefits of Sleep by Alyssa Sparacino www.Health.com
- Can You Learn in Your Sleep by David Robson www.bbc.com/future
- Twelve Simple Steps to Improve Your Sleep – info provided by Harvard Medical School www.healthysleep.med.harvard.edu
Thank you to our sponsor this week, Love Goodly.
Love Goodly is a box subscription service filled with cruelty free, toxin free, eco friendly, vegan products! Subscribe and every other month you will receive a curated box of 4 to 5 full size beauty, lifestyle and wellness products for just $29.95!
Our friends at Love Goodly are generously giving Holistically Curious listeners a special offer of 20% off your first subscription box when you use the discount code: CURIOUS20
Don’t wait enroll today to start discovering new faves with socially conscious brands that are better for you and better for the planet. This special offer expires on 12/31st and it can’t be combined with other offers.